An SEO article is the best means of reaching the targeted and the potential market. It helps a lot in growing your followers and increases the number of potential customers as well. Writing search engine optimized articles is not a piece of cake.
You just cannot pair up and add some random keywords and think that people will come running over to your blog. You have to build an SEO article from scratch – with lots of technique and expertise. Sounds difficult? Well, it is not. Here is how you can write professional SEO articles and gather more traffic on your website.
1. Search for the Popular KeywordsOnce you have decided on the topic, you should do a comprehensive keyword research. While you can come up with your own keywords, but in reality, this is not at all a practical step. Google should be our best friend when you want to know which keywords are popular to write SEO articles.
Keywords are basically the phrases which people generally type when searching for something on the internet. You can make an excel file of which keywords are the most used and save them for future reference.
For making your keyword search more effective, install a keyword research tool. These tools help in not just generating new and popular keywords but also keep track of the successful keywords which you are using.
2. Bring Those Keywords in Use Technically
Searching for good keywords and just putting them randomly in SEO articles is just not enough. You have to make sure that you add them at appropriate places as well. For example, your main keyword should be present in the title of the article and in its first and last lines.
In this way, your keyword stands out in the article and the potential users are more likely to come across it. Keep in mind that the users enter these particular keywords because they either want to know more about it, or are interested in purchasing it. This is one trick which can bring a lot of traffic to your website if used properly.
3. Keep on Improving Your SEO Content
Keywords trend changes with time. The keywords which you may have optimized for your old articles may have varied with time. So, it is important that you re-optimize your articles regularly. Replace the old keywords with their variations from the main title to whichever place you have used it.
4. Write on Popular TopicsFor writing professional SEO articles, it is important that you write on popular topics of any particular niche.
Why Should You Go for Popular Topics?
1. They generate more traffic
2. People are more interested in knowing about different aspects of related to that article
3. They trend more on the internet
4. You can be more creative with them
5. Do not RushWhen it comes to writing SEO articles, the idea is to get more viewers on the site. But, there is another rule of thumb: your article should not be less than at least 1000 words.
This is because Google and other search engines give preference to showing those articles which have quite a heavy word count. This is because such articles contain more information which has actually never hurt anybody.
Users also tend to click on such articles because they know that a longer one has got more relevant and detailed information in store for them as compared to a shorter one.
If you think that writing such a long article is not your forte, then start small, build up yourself and then settle for a word count of somewhere between 1500 to 2000 words.
6. Share the Content on Social Media
Social media is the best place for boosting your content. Your website should have the option of sharing content on different social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
You can even make your website’s own social media pages and keep your followers engaged. Keep on sharing your articles for driving more traffic, not just on the website but on your account as well.
7. Organize the Content ProperlySo, you have got some awesome articles written with all the basic requirements of SEO met, but you have not organized the articles properly in your website, then there is a high chance that you will not be attracting more permanent users.
Organize Your Articles By:
1. Segregating your articles into different sections
2. Adding a good featured image to them
3. Making sure that your articles load quickly when the users click on them
4. All the related articles are interconnected so that the user can easily jump on to the other one.
8. Keep Track of Your Successes and FailuresSuccess does not come in a plate. You have to strive for it. There are chances that your blog may not become successful overnight even with everything done right by you.
This is why it is important to write down your successes and failures. In future, you will know which things to avoid and which ones to further practice for coming up with successful SEO articles.
9. Plan Everything AheadJust like any other business, it is important to plan everything ahead. You need to carve out the budgeting strategy, the number of articles you want to be published in a month, the target keywords and update time.
However, it is important that you should not plan too much as things keep on changing quite rapidly. There should always be some space left for minor or major changes.
10. Hire an SEO ExpertIf you feel that writing SEO articles is a big challenge for you, or you do not have time to go about performing all the technicalities, then you should hire an SEO expert. He will be responsible for keyword search, optimization and updating of everything. Make him responsible for keeping a track of all the latest trends and produce your articles based on them
Writing SEO articles is not as much hard as it may sound. Once you have grabbed the idea of how everything works, you will be able to write some amazing SEO articles.
Maria Hassan is a blogger and writer. She writes best tactical pen reviews.