Add Floating Social Sharing Sidebar to Your Blog/Website
Social media is an essential feature for all successful online business.
Adding social sharing icons in your website is help your visitors to share your articles easily with one click also one of the best ways to get more traffic to your website.
If you’re own a business website on the Blogger platform, it’s very easy to add social sharing icons.
But reminder, you should add responsive social sharing widget in your blog/website.
There are lots of widgets available from simple to richly featured. You can add them in vertical and horizontal fixed positions as per your website design. Also, you can add sharing counting with your share buttons.
Here, I explain that how to add floating social sharing bar to your website using Addthis platform. Similarly you can add image sharing bar and follow buttons to your website.
Do you want to inspire your visitors? If yes, Try this.
Steps To Do:
1. Create an account with Addthis.com
2. Go to your Dashboard
3. Select Tools > Sharing Tools > Sharing Side Bar. [Theme customizing window will open]
4. Select the theme color, social icons and side (left or right) of the widget want to appear on your website and click Activate.
5. Now, you can get the code like shown below.
6. Go to your blogger dashboard. Choose Template > Edit HTML and paste the code above </body> of your HTML code.
Hope, It works. Start to grow your traffic guys. If you have any queries, don't hesitate to ask me. Use our comment session below.
Add Floating Social Sharing Sidebar to Your Blog/Website Reviewed by SEO Feed on 07:34:00 Rating: